Still in School?
Still in School? We are here to help you through this difficult time.
Why choose Compassion Care Center:
- Services are free and confidential
- No insurance coverage needed
- You can bring a friend
- You will speak with our medical staff and can ask the tough questions
- Close proximity to local schools (link with page already worked on – In School- list of schools to include, Starmount High & Middle Schools, Forbush High & Middle School, Yadkin Early College, Surry Community College – Yadkin Campus, and Yadkin Success Academy. The background picture in not accurate.)
What should I do now?
- Schedule a confidential appointment with Compassion Care Center
- Verify you are pregnant with a lab quality pregnancy test at Compassion Care Center
- If you have a positive test, confirm you currently have a viable pregnancy with a free ultrasound. Often we do the ultrasound right after the positive test.
Answers to your questions:
- What will I do about school?
- What will I tell my parents?
- How will I get medical care?
- Should I have a baby now?
Are you afraid that you might be pregnant? You do not have to face this alone. Compassion Care Center can provide free, confidential pregnancy testing for you. You may be wondering, “Do I need my parents to get an abortion?”
You may be feeling scared, alone and overwhelmed right now, but it is important for you to see if you are pregnant and IF you are, to learn all your options in a safe place where no one will pressure you or judge you.
Answers for Teens
- Do I need to tell my parents I’m pregnant?
- Can anyone force me to have an abortion?
Your Next Step: