Thinking about ADOPTION?
You may want to talk with a peer counselor about adoption if you have any of the following questions:
- Am I ready to be a parent?
- Can I afford to be a parent now?
- What would it mean for my future if I had a child now?
- Can I accept not being my child’s primary parent?
- Does adoption feel like what I should do, not what I want to do?
- Am I being pressured to choose this option?
- How will I cope with the feeling of loss that I may have?
- Who will help me through the pregnancy and adoption process?
This option can be one of the most loving and courageous choices a young woman can make. If you would like to learn more, you can call to set up an appointment with one of our peer counselors to explore this choice.